Overview | Mobile to Web
After "Mobile to Web", your game will be playable in a web browser through Pley .
In these next sections, you'll use the Pley tools to make, upload, & release a game on Pley . We often recommend starting out by creating a bare-bones version and adding extended functionality afterward in Integration.
1) Download the Pley SDK..
2) Analyze & prepare Unity game for the web using the SDK.
3) Make a Pley Build..
4) Build the Game Presence and configure the Game Manager settings (Optional).
5) Release your game on Pley through the Game Manager.
The Porting Process
The porting process is often naturally divided into three steps:
1) Getting the game playable on the web.
2) Integrating all the functionality you need for a successful launch.
3) Growing your userbase & maintaining your game!
These translate into these three phases:
1) Game To Web
3) Releasing & Growing
If you are porting a non-unity game, go here first.
Updated about 1 month ago