Mobile Game. Within the game's mobile version, the player should be able to find the Pley Connect input code. The view should provide the player with:
- The Pley Connect Input code, which should be generated whenever the view is opened. Generate a code through the game backend through the JSON APIs here.
- The prompt to play the game on the web on a desktop/laptop device.
- The instruction to enter the code on Pley.com/connect.
If the window in-game is closed and re-opened, the game should request a new code from the backend. This UI should be built with the game using the game's visual asset style.
1) Add a button in the game which opens the "
Play in your desktop browser UI".
2) Generate a code through the game backend when the UI is opened.
3) If Pley Connect deep links into the game without a
linkCodeId , open the UI directly on startup.
(read more here).
Updated 3 months ago