SDK v5.1.0 is released, adding Experimental Google-AdSense powered rewarded ads to all games on Pley.
Rewarded ads have been one of the most requested features to both monetize non-paying users, and more importantly as an upselling tool. We have integrated Google H5 games rewarded ads into Pley AdsKit. For now, it is an experimental feature; over time ad quality will improve as Google's algorithm learns more, as well as Pley making updates on the fly.
Read more here on how to implement rewarded ads.
- New experimental feature; rewarded ads powered by Google Adsense H5 Games.
- Warning notification in the Unity SDK if a new SDK version is available.
- Warning notification in the Unity SDK if there is a mismatch in Emscripten versions between the Pley SDK and Unity, so developers don't have to troubleshoot strange impossible-to-understand errors.
- Assemblies will now not reload in Unity during uploads to Pley, preventing crashes.
- Changed folder structure; Pley SDK is now found in
Pley/SDKinstead of just
- Fixed analytics-related bugs.