This article assumes you have the Pley SDK installed, and have logged in with your developer account.
Click here if you don't!
Access the Pley SDK by navigating to Windows > Pley > SDK in Unity.
1) Select the right Game-project (Game: Your Amazing Game)
2) If it is visible, enable Pley Fast Build to speed up the building process (Read more here)
3) Click Build in the PleySDK window.
4) Before building, Pley will run an analysis of your project that identifies potential issues. If any critical issues are found, click Open report window. Here you can easily fix any detected issues by clicking the Fix buttons.
5) Now that all critical issues are fixed, click the Build button again to start building.
6) Once Unity is done building, your first Pley build will be ready ✌️
Having build problems?
Sometimes, WebGL doesn't support some of your game's libraries or functionalities. Unity does not warn you of these incompatibilities. Luckily, the Pley Code Analyzer (seperate of the SDK) can find some issues for you! What is the Pley Code Analyzer?
Custom build pipelines
Using a custom build pipeline? No problem!
Integrating Pley with your custom build pipeline is easy. Read more...
Pley Game Manager
Games uploaded through the SDK end up at Pley's Game Manager — a web-dashboard where you can manage, update, and polish your game hosted on the web. Pleysolves all hosting and web-technology for you; you simply use the Game Manager (Requires Pley Developer Access)
All that is left now is to upload your build to the Pley platform. 👍
1) Click Upload to upload your build to the Pley Game Manager. You'll be prompted to enter a build description, visible only in the Game Manager.
2) Once the upload is completed, the Game Manager will open, and your build will be queued for Pley's automated post-processing. You can run the build right away, even if post-processing has not yet finished 🏁
Build Uploaded | Success!
Congratulations, you have uploaded a build on Pley.
You can test-run an uploaded build by clicking the play button for that particular build in the Game Manager.
Game Manager > Builds > Play Button
Pley's post-processing optimizes your build in various ways that ensure you get the best possible performance out of your build. We'll work through this post-processing automatically for you, no action is required.
1) Click Run next to your latest build.
2) Now click Open in browser to open your build in the Pley Game Manager.
3) Excellent! If all went well, you're now running your game on Pley — on the web!
Updated about 12 hours ago