Gather & upload the assets needed to make your game look great!
- Game Logo (minimum 720x720, .png)
- Loading Image (1920x1080, .jpg / .jpeg / .png )
- Booting Image (1920x1080, .jpg / .jpeg / .png )
- Developer Logo (minimum 200x200, .png)
- Publisher Logo (minimum 200x200, .png)
- Card Image (1920x1080, .jpg / .jpeg / .png )
- Gameplay Video (16:9 aspect ratio, 10-30s)
- Spotlight Image (1920x1080, .jpg / .jpeg / .png )
- Game Screenshots x3 (1920x1080, .jpg / .jpeg / .png )
Assets are uploaded in the Game Manager at Manage.Pley.gg, under "Game settings".
|Game logo||32-bit PNG with transparent background||As large as possible, but minimum 720x720 pixels||Make sure your game logo is a PNG image with transparent background.|
|Loading Image||JPEG||1920x1080||Required: Should not include any game logos or text.|
Recommended: Use game art rather than screenshots.
Developer & Publisher logos
|Developer & Publisher logos||32-bit PNG with transparent background||As large as possible, but minimum 200x200 pixels||Use a version of your logo that is clear and readable when placed on a dark/black background.|
|Booting Image||JPEG||1920x1080 pixels||Recommended: Use a gameplay or main-menu screenshot.|
|Card Image||JPEG or 32-bit PNG (no alpha)||1920x1080 pixels||Include your game logo in this image.|
Supporting imagery currently not in use
Unless your game has a specific state for them, these visual assets aren't shown to any players.
Therefore, they are highly optional.
|Supporting imagery||32-bit PNGs with transparent background||As large as possible, but minimum 720x720||Minimum 2 images|
|Spotlight Image||JPEG||1920x1080 pixels||Recommended: Use game art rather than screenshots.|
This video is played when the card image is hovered. This should not be the trailer for your game. This video should only show pure gameplay, without any logos or text put on top.
|Gameplay video||.mov, .wmv, or .mp4||The highest resolution possible. 16:9 Aspect Ratio||Minimum length: 10s.|
Maximum length: 30s.
Updated about 1 month ago