SDK 3.3.0 released
Windowed Mode (beta)
We added two new methods in the ⚙️ PerformanceKit to help you manage the "Window Mode" :
SDK 3.2.0 released
Windowed Mode (beta)
You can now choose to display your game in "Windowed Mode".
That means that players can now enjoy your game without going into full-screen. This way, they can play your game while doing something else. Players will still be able to play in fullscreen if they wish so.
Note, this feature is in beta. You need to contact us so we can enable it in your game.
SDK 3.1.0 released
Added Texture Import Settings Applier tool. It can help you optimize your texture import settings easier; you can read more about it here.
Added a new section in the SDK titled "Recommended Guides" that will link to important guides that may fit your current project. Right now, this only works with FMOD but we have plans to add more in the future.
Added a memory graph in the Performance Monitor Overlay to help you measure memory usage in your games.
SDK 3.0.0 released
- A new feature, File Queue is now available. You can read about it here
- Removed the
Trail.UUIDobject; instead, use string-based IDs directly. Updated documentation to reflect this change.
- Cloud Saves will now automatically upload
PlayerPrefs. Note: This feature is available only by request. If you would like to enable it for your project please contact us on Discord.
- Added support for Unity 2020.3 and 2021.1
SDK 2.6.1 released
PaymentsKit.GetEntitlementsSDK call for retrieving entitlements client-side.
SDK 2.5.0 & 2.6.0 released
- Removed the fixed paths from the SDK; you no longer need to have the Trail folder in the Assets' folder root.
- Added support for Unity 2020.2
- Added a warning when we fail to find the
SDK 2.4.1 released
- Player Token ID is no longer cached.
SDK 2.4.0 released
- Added an automated fix to stop Unity from stripping Addressables when building for Trail.
- Added a new feature; cloud saves.
- Fixed a warning related to default variable initialization in the SDK.
- Fix an overflow bug that affected projects with long names.
- Improved the SDK references page.
- Updated links in the SDK from beta.trail.gg to dev.trail.gg
- Now when you print the UUIDs they'll be in lowercase instead of uppercase to follow proper conventions.
SDK 2.3.0 released
- Fixed a small error in the Editor Extension.
- Reduced the number of logs printed when you test in the editor.
- Fixed a division by zero bug in InsightsKit.
- We've made it possible to access the Trail username field in AuthKit.
- Fixed a warning related to accessing the same variable from multiple threads.