SDK 2.4.0 released
over 2 years ago by Mohamed AbdAllah
- Added an automated fix to stop Unity from stripping Addressables when building for Trail.
- Added a new feature; cloud saves.
- Fixed a warning related to default variable initialization in the SDK.
- Fix an overflow bug that affected projects with long names.
- Improved the SDK references page.
- Updated links in the SDK from beta.trail.gg to dev.trail.gg
- Now when you print the UUIDs they'll be in lowercase instead of uppercase to follow proper conventions.