- Fixed an issue where an error could cause the Unity Editor to crash while playing, now you'll see an exception instead.
- Changed the placeholder product ID in the SDK example from a specific product ID to a dummy ID that looks like this "00000000000000000000"
- Now the Unity Editor Extension will automatically select the first game in the list of games if none was selected the first time you run the extension.
- We've added a new check to the Unity Editor Extension when checking for requirements to enable exceptions in the player settings.
- Fixed the "get_skinIndex" error that sometimes appeared.